Looking for a candidate with 3 years of experience in SAP HANA and BASIS. The activities for this position will be divided between daily Operational activities (e.g.atabase administration, client maintenance activities, performance tuning, applying Support Packages & kernel updates) and Project activities (e.g. installations, upgrades and data migrations) and creating documentation and work instructions.
We have a position for a SAP HANA administrator who has the drive to improve our service delivery. Candidate also needs to be inquisitive to keep up with new technology and willing to share this knowledge with other group members.
We are young and growing international team, working on large enterprise SAP environment where you can develop and challenge yourself.
- Experience in SAP systems
- Troubleshooting skills
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Good work organization
- SAP BASIS experience
- Solid knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Unix/Linux)
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, IT principles
- Knowledge of SAP HANA DB concepts
- Knowledge of Oracle DB concepts
- Knowledge of GPFS file system
- Capacity to adapt & learn
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage and collaborate with other teams
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.