This is a non-client facing, Junior Engineering & Consulting role which requires good communication skills and acceptable technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini technical teams across the globe on most exciting newest technologies.
Main responsibilities may include:
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise solutions under senior specialist supervision
- Work with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers as a support for their daily activities
- Monitor and support requests from/to our vendors,
- Work as support for Junior IT Specialist to deliver remediation for client’s issues.
Our Engineers participate and actively support business initiatives by consulting and implementing reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented Digital Workplace solutions based on Citrix, Microsoft, VMware and supporting technologies. They might be involved in design support and architecture support of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
If you are:
- Willing to develop your skills in Microsoft’s technology
- Passionate about IT technologies
- Good at communicating technical problems in English
And you have:
- Experience in large scale IT environments
- Experience in supporting and administrating Workplace environments based on Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Basic knowledge about Windows 7 to Windows 10 migration
- Basic knowledge about Image Engineering and Image Deployment (SCCM/MDT)
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.