The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.
- Designing and implementing variety of automated development and deployment processes
- Monitoring application life-cycle
- Monitoring of crucial development and operations infrastructure
- Designing and implementing branching strategies
- Designing and implementing automated Testing pipelines
- Leveraging cutting edge technologies to support DevOps processes
- You have at least 3 years of experience, ideally in commercial software development, test and deployment processes.
- You are able to develop, test & debug scripting and software in building out our development environment.
- You have a deep understanding of Continuous Integration (e.g. TeamCity) and a good knowledge of software engineering tools, scripting, packaging and deployment technologies.
- You have experience with distributed and/or centralized Version Control Systems, e.g. Perforce, SVN, git.
- You are fluent in English.
- You hold a degree in a quantitative (Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or Physics) or have equivalent level commercial experience.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility